Creative Coaching Journey
Let's Do This
You feel the tug to launch and finish a meaningful creative project - an art series, a book, a short film, an album.
Going it alone has only gotten you so far.
You want real artist community - heartfelt support and accountability, and you want to support other artists in their own creative callings too.
The Creative Coaching Journey is a 3-month community experience designed to help you get the results you want, in your art and life.
It's tough going it alone.
We’ve all been there, struggling to decide what to work on next, or what to work on at all!
We lose sight of the big picture of why we’re creating in the first place, and how we want to use our God-given gifts.
The solo journey often doesn't last very long - focus gets diverted, creative projects get abandoned, and fun is forgotten.
What we have seen work is Grove artists journeying together with shared support, accountability and ongoing guidance towards their creative dreams.Join us
Wouldn't it be better (and more fun) to do this together?
You long to get back into creative community and abundant joy-filled art-making, rooted in God’s unique purpose for your life and art.
Seeing your project to fruition with purposeful accountability.
Making creative progress, as we celebrate along the way in pursuit of our artistic goals.
Not alone, but joyfully supporting each other together each step of the way.
"The Grove gave me the clarity, community, and confidence I needed to create freely."
- Kateri (Musician)
Who is the Creative Coaching Journey for?
- Artists of all kinds - visual artists, musicians, writers, photographers, storytellers, graphic designers, illustrators, filmmakers, actors, producers, dancers, culinary artists, and more…
- You are not seeing the kind of results you want in your art or life.
- You want to get clarity on your artistic calling in God’s kingdom.
- You want to launch and complete a creative project that has been on your heart and mind.
- You know you can’t do it alone any longer - you want life-giving community with other like-minded artists.
- You see the value in investing in your ongoing growth as an artist.
- You desire support not only for your own creative life, but to uplift and encourage others in their journeys too.
Who it's not for:
- You have other life responsibilities to take care of during the next three months.
- You are not wanting to invest the time, energy, or resources into your growth.
- You are unwilling to be honest, open and vulnerable during the group coaching sessions.
- You feel uncomfortable asking open questions, listening with care, and giving feedback to other artists in your group.
- You would rather go it alone.
Your Creative Coaching Journey
- 3 months of creative coaching - in community with other artists to help you get the results you want, in your art and life. Our kickoff session will be the week of June 1st. (exact date and time TBD based on group availability)
- Bi-weekly 1.5 hr group coaching sessions (6 total) - rooted in a proven process of celebrating, listening, exploring challenges deeply, gaining transformative personal insights, and committing to inspired actions.
- Valuable small cohort experience - limited to 4-5 artists per cohort.
- Resources & tools - exercises and worksheets to fuel your journey. Get crystal clear on your unique voice and calling as an artist in God's kingdom. Create a step-by-step roadmap for your creative progress. Implement a powerful framework to create productive habits that stick.
- Access to private membership community - to share wins, resources, feedback, encouragement, commitments, and support.
- Weekly accountability check-ins - to ensure sustained momentum on your creative goals.
- Creative Coaching Journey Celebration + Digital Showcase - At the end of the journey, we are throwing a bonus online party to celebrate your work (bring out your best wine and cheese!) We also plan to curate and showcase some or all of your creative project on The Grove website and through our email list to give more exposure to your work. We can't wait to see what you will create!
- Deeper Journey (add-on) - Two 90-minute 1-on-1 deep coaching calls with Erik or Mandy. For the intrepid artist looking for extra depth, clarity and support to explore roadblocks, creative challenges, and accelerate your way forward.
- Bonus: $200 off the Cultivated Artist Experience, The Grove's 9-month immersion to cultivate your spiritual life and creative work, across 3 retreats and monthly coaching. (Fall 2021)
What Artists Are Saying...
Growth in Community
"I am really thankful for the way this community connected us! I was surprised at how important that was in my growth.”
- Susie / Mixed Media
A New Way to Be
"It gave me a whole new sense of how I want to be, not only as an artist but also how I want to be as a person in this world!”
- Pamela / Jewelry Designer
"The Grove puts essential tools in your hand that belong near the easel, in the camera bag, next to the barre, and on the music stand."
- Bob / Musician
Meet your Coaches
Erik Peterson is co-Executive Director of The Grove and enjoys guiding artists into new freeing possibilities for their art and life. He has successfully coached individuals to transformative results in the areas of career transition, leadership impact, mindset, creative projects, and whole-life balance. Erik enjoys playing with words, making music and is a certified FLDWRK Guide and certified Optimize Coach.
Mandy Peterson is co-Executive Director of The Grove. She's also an uber-talented chef, champion of good health, and hand-lettering artist. She brings a depth, sensitivity and passion for helping every artist discover what makes them unique. She's also passionate about helping artists cultivate healthy habits that energize their creative work. Mandy is a certified FLDWRK Guide and certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner.
Your 100% Grove Guarantee
The Grove team is dedicated to providing you with the highest value possible and will coach and guide you to create the results you want with your art. If after completing the program, you're not completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund. You risk nothing!